Category:Neighborhood, Rock Creek Manor
Rock Creek Manor is west of the Manor Woods subdivision and the Bel Pre Woods subdivision, It is north of the Aspen Hill Park Section 2 subdivision, and generally blends into it in parts south of Sycamore Creek.
Perhaps you would like to see more information on the Rock Creek Manor subdivision, including Plat MAPs.
Liber 412, folio 419
October 21, 1926, Julius M Sauber to Ruby R Vale.
See also 412/415, which has the same description of lands as below.
Liber 2921, Folio 52
December 18, 1961, transferring from William G Vale, Grace Vale Asche, and George T Reed Jr Executors for Ruby T Vale, to Vale Properties Ltd. Bought by John E Baker and Charles A Camalier Jr the very next day, with exact same description as below in liber 2921, folio 64.
Liber 2921, Folio 64
1. Beginning for the same at an iron pipe found on the South side of the Rockville-Norbeck Road (Maryland Route 29) as now laid out, said point being 49.28 feet from the beginning of the 1st line of a deed dated October 21, 1926 from James S Taliaferro at al to Julius M Sauber recorded in Liber 412 at Folio 415 and running thence with the outlines of said conveyance and the remainder of the aforesaid first line South 11 degrees 46 minutes 55 seconds East 3343.12 feet to a pile of stones at an angle point in a fence, thence, still with the outlines of said conveyance
2. South 33 degrees 14 minutes 20 seconds East 3088.14 feet to a pipe in a pile of stone, thence leaving the outlines of the aforesaid conveyance, and with the lines of a conveyance from Nicholas M Howes to George H Earle, Jr date October 14, 1905 recorded in Liber 184, folio 162, thence
3. North 88 degrees 9 minutes 20 seconds East 37.95feet to a pile of stones, thence, still with the outlines of the said Earle Tract
4. South 1 degree 50 minutes 40 seconds East 829.50 feet to a Cedar stake in a pile of stones at the beginning of the 4th line of the first mentioned conveyance, thence with said 4th line
5. South 68 degrees 33 sminutes 48 seconds West 1578.96 feet to a flint stone found, thence with the 5th line of the aforesaid conveyance
6. North 20 degrees 16 minutes 33 seconds West 999.16 feet to a stone found, thence with the 6th line as resurveyed, the following two courses and distances:
7. North 36 degrees 24 minutes 22 seconds West 1168.08 feet to a pipe found on the Easterly line of property previously conveyed to the Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission
8. North 37 degrees 58 minutes 55 seconds West 2132.85 feet to a concrete monument found on the Easterly side of the aforesaid Park and Planning Commission property, thence with the 7th line of the aforesaid conveyance
9. North 19 degrees 57 minutes 57 seconds West 660.00 feet to an iron pipe set, thence with the 8th line of the aforesaid conveyance
10. North 33 degrees 57 minutes 57 seconds West 798.69 feet to a pipe found on the southeasterly side of the aforesaid Rockville-Norbeck Road, thence with the Southerly side of said road, as now laid out, the following seven courses and distances:
11. North 14 degrees 11 minutes 10 seconds East 104.93 feet, thence
12. On the arc of a curve to the right having a radius of 1126.28 feet, an arc distance of 435.50 feet, chord North 25 degrees 15 minutes 50 seconds East 432.81 feet, thence
13. North 36 deegrees 20 minutes 30 seconds East 581.78 feet, thence
124. On the arc of a curve to the left having a radius of 879.92 feet, an arc distance of 74.61 feet, Chord North 33 degrees 54 minutes 45 seconds East 74.59 feet, thence
15. North 31 degrees 29 minutes 0 seconds East 179.40 feet, thence
16. On the arc of a curve to the right having a radius of 608.42 feet, an arc distance of 371.31 feet, Chort North 48 degrees 58 minutes 0 seconds East 365.57 feet, thence
17. North 66 degrees 27 minutes 00 seconds East 1302.02 feet to the place of beginning.
Containing 296.6316 acres of land "more or less". All of the same land as in deed Liber 412, folio 419 (see also 412/415 by reference), October 21, 1926, Julius M Sauber to Ruby R Vale.
Liber 3056, Folio 131
February 4, 1963, transferring from Nevis Corporation to Adrian Corporation. Bradford's Rest and "Resurvey on Milly's Dislike". Part of a tract conveyed by Vale Properties Ltd to John E Baker and Charles A Camalier, Jr Tenants in Common by deed dated December 19, 1961, Liber 2921, folio 64.
1. Beginning for the same at the beginning of the 2nd line of the aforementioned conveyance described in Liber 2921 at Folio 64, and running thence with a part of the said 2nd line South 33 degrees 15 minutes 45 seconds East 1472.33 feet to a point, then leaving the said 2nd line and running thence to cross and include a part of the aforementioned conveyance
2. South 56 degrees 44 minutes 15 seconds West, 295 feet, thence running
3. North 87 degrees 6 minutes 25 seconds West, 335.62 feet, thence running
4. South 56 degrees 44 minutes 15 seconds West 150.00 feet, thence running
5. South 33 degrees 15 minutes 45 seconds East, 738 feet, thence running
6. North 56 degrees 44 minutes 15 seconds East, 716 feet to a point on the aforementioned 2nd line of the conveyance described in Liber 2921 at Folio 64, thence binding on a part of said 2nd line
7. South 33 degrees 15 minutes 45 seconds East, 1075 feet to the end of the said 2nd line, then running with the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th lines of the aforementioned conveyance desceribed in Liber 2921 at Folio 64
8. North 88 degrees 8 minutes 30 seconds East, 37.95 feet to a stake and tack found, thence running
9. South 1 degree 51 minutes 30 seconds East, 830.32 feet to a stake and a tack found, thence running
10. South 86 degrees 33 minutes 6 seconds West, 1578.44 feet to a st6one found, passing over a stone found 93.75 feet from the beginning of the above described line, thence running
11. 20 degrees 19 minutes 10 seconds West, 1000.18 feet to a stone found at the end of the 6th line of the aforementioned conveyance, thence binding on a part of the 7th line of said conveyance
12. North 36 degrees 25 minutes 30 seconds West, 822.23 feet to a point on the said 7th line, then leaving the said 7th line and running to cross and include a part of the aforesaid conveyance
13. North 22 degrees 23 minutes 10 seconds East, 259.60 feet to a stake and tack found, thence running
14. North 28 degrees 30 minutes 0 seconds West, 375.04 feet to a stake and tack ffound, thence running
15. North 52 degrees 24 minutes 52 seconds West, 181.75 feet to a stake and tack found, thence running
16 North 26 degrees 50 minutes 52 seconds East, 1090.29 feet to a pooint, thence running
17. North 56 degrees 44 minutes 15 seconds East, 460 feet to the place of the beginning.
106.7707 acres "more or less".
Subject to a 20- foot right of way franted by Ruby R Vale and Elizabeth W Vale to the WSSC, July 21, 1960, Liber 2759 folio 686